HB Inspections features create significant benefits to the inspector and building owner.
The healthy buildings inspector saves time by drastically cutting the 30 to 40% of an inspection time taken up by pre-inspection and post-inspection reporting activities.
Save time, save money, avoid legal liabilities & improve satisfaction.
- HBI cuts inspection time through the use of drop-down menus, while automatically creating an integrated text, photo, and lab sampling input report.
- Frequently historical inspection records cannot be located, requiring re-inspection of an entire building at considerable and unnecessary cost. HBI records are always available.
- Standardizing inspection report formats maintains consistency and can potentially avoid legal liability.
- Most importantly customer satisfaction will be enhanced because:
- Notification of condition and violations will be received instantly, by email.
- Building managers can refer to inspection information to assess the potential disturbances due to planned repairs of sensitive materials e.g. asbestos.
- Building contractors can use inspection data to plan work order activity.